[C38] spinnaker furling

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 13:18:50 EST 2012

Larry,
     The chute is on a top down furler. To work the tortion line must be
bar tight which means a lot of pressure on the halyard and upward
pressure on the sprit hence the jack stay. Here the halyard is not two
blocked therefore the chute did not entirely unfurl. It is mostly
unfurled which is a funny shape and not fast. It is sort of half fast. Joe