[C38] Bob Stay

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 22:06:45 EST 2012

Max,
Mine has a 4 inch diameter - the 5 inch came from the local rigger who
installed it.  He was actually clueless.  I think that U bolt is the
cats pajamas and will work. I do not know if I have enough flat space on
the bow to mount it vertically but will be ther wqhen the rain stops to
measure. Thanks. Joe