[C38] Leaking windows, Steve has the solution

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:00:22 EST 2012

Steve mentioned new style replacement windows. I'm away from the boat for
winter, but I'm pretty sure mine has a flexible plastic outer frame (they
are white and I guess they could be podwercoated or painted)...are these
the new style?

When I bought the boat the PO said the windows had been replaced and that
"these" could be removed and rebeded if needed...sure enough they ave
needed it for a few seasons and it is the #1 item on the spring to do list.
For those that have been through it before, I have heard that the biggest
challenge is keeping the glass in one piece; usually they break
(apparently). Is this true form [your] experience?

Steve R
Tittravate

Steve Ribble
207/852-0971