[C38] repair of C38 Signet Instruments

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Thu May 30 14:02:19 EDT 2013

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the head unit, but the sensor is going to get used with the round head unit.  I was also surprised with the interchange-ability, but when you think about it the sensors only put out a signal and its up to the head unit to do all the work.

Anyway, thank you
Kerry

Sent from the Bahamas, where rum comes in many flavors.