[C38] fuel tank

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 12:31:28 EDT 2013

Joe
I really doubt you'll find a plastic tank which will fit properly and give you the fuel capacity your current tank has.  The original manufacture for our tanks does not have the plans for the tank in their archives, but they will make you a new one if you get a set or draw up a set and send them.  Kent at Catalina Yachts can provide the company name.  However I'm confident once you remove your old tank you'll find someone local who can use use it as a pattern to make you a new tank.

Kerry Grimes
Littlebreeze, 139

Sent from the San Francisco Bay, home of the 2013 Catalina 38 Nationals.