[C38] between dinette seat and holding tank

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 20:09:20 EDT 2013

Why?  Offs been thinking of a 2-3 inch hole on the companion way side of the mast to facilitate running the wires.  My mast had a 2 inch hole on the leading edge, for the radar wiring, when I bought the boat. That hole was welded closed when the mast was repainted.

Kerry

Sent from the San Francisco Bay, home of the 2013 Catalina 38 Nationals.

Argh!  Isn't this why they invented saber saws?

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM, littlebreeze at comcast.net
<littlebreeze at comcast.net>

Shit