[C38] FW: CHESAPEAKE BAY OCTOBER RALLY?!

mark turner empty9254 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:45:07 EDT 2013

try again

From: empty9254 at hotmail.com
To: listserve at catalina38.org
Subject: CHESAPEAKE BAY OCTOBER RALLY?!
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 23:31:09 +0000

Hi everyone..

I have just booked my flight out to The Goose. I will be out on the Bay from 2nd October to 19 October. It will take me a few days to open up the boat and check out the systems after  a year of not being aboard.
I just missed last year's Whitehall Bay get together, although I saw Wings at anchor in Solomons where I am based (Spring Cove Marina).
It would be great to get together as many of us as possible any time after the 7th - Annapolis area or Eastern Bay or I'm open to suggestions.
Needless to say the Goose's bar will be well stocked with duty free.
I've enjoyed Momentous' videos. They've kept me sane during my absence from sailing. Would be nice to see her in the flesh so to speak.
Would also be good to meet up with you in Eastport again Brett on 2nd, as I mae way in from the airport.
We can arrange on here, or FB or email direct at empty9254 at hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from as many as possible, and maybe getting some multiple C38 foto opportunities.
Cheers
Mark Turner. The Goose #80