[C38] Cat 38 Dues paid- no address

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:28:08 EDT 2013

The following NEW members have joined our association through PayPal, but I have no info (address, boat name, etc.) on them to give credit for joining the association:Gilgenbach, MarcBraun, RichardGurski, MikeDe Lisle, MichaelPhipps, EricHutchison, DavidIf anybody knows these individuals, please have them email me- it is impossible to give the Cat 38 benefits with out information on address,etc.  This is a big glitch our association has by offering PayPal payments for new members- they pay their dues, but the Treasurer does not receive their personal information. Hope to hear from the above new members.  Steve Orton, Cat 38 Treasurer, ssorton at hotmail.com