[C38] Northwest C38 Nationals

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Oct 21 23:38:44 EDT 2013

NW sailors,

I have been in contact with NOOD  and they would love to host the C38
Nationals in 2014 in conjunction with the Seattle Yacht Club in May
http://www.sailingworld.com/nood-regattas .  We need a minimum of five
boats for a class start, so far Myself, Phil Gay, Steve Orton, Peter
Lagan, Paule Notte and Alden Anders have expressed interest.  I know
there are a few more boats scattered around the area from Olympia to
Canada, we need as many boats on the line as we can get.    This is a
neat opportunity to get lots of press and publicity on a national level
for our boats as Sailing  World will obviously be covering the event and
writing lots of neat articles.  As well the more C38 boats we have the
more fun the time together.  The dates of the regatta are 5/16-18.  If
you haven't committed yet please consider and let me know, Ill send out
a separate email in a week or so to all interested so we can start
nailing down logistics, course details  and dividing up
responsibilities.  Again if you have a C38 in the northwest lets figure
out how to get your boat to the line.

Steve

#312 Peregrine

Seattle