[C38] New Owner Hull # 95

Greg S. Hart ghart at follysbestrentals.com
Mon Dec 9 10:23:13 EST 2013

Good Morning,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group.  I am Greg Hart and I recently
purchased hull #95.  Your records show she was once owned by  Tom Troncalli.

She was moved to Charleston, SC in January 2010. She spent her last few
years tied to the dock as a floating condo under the name Alva.  Her
systems, engine, sails and body all suffered from neglect.

I purchased her late November, renamed her Folly's Best and am in the
process of going through everything now. My goal to upgrade and restore her
to her original glory.

Thank you all for the amazing collection of wisdom.  I have learned a lot
from reading many of your past post.  I look forward to learning more.
There are a lot of projects in my future.

Greg Hart

s/v Folly's Best

Charleston, SC 29405