[C38] engine problem

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:45:38 EST 2013

As a fact, that shouldn't even take more than 1.5 hrs. It is very easy, and you should try to do it yourself.
Learning how to bleed the fuel lines is also a must for every sailboat owner... You might need to do it in an emergency situation. Besides that,  You will also save some money!

Regards,

Max Soto A.
C38 Estancia
+506-8312-1367