[C38] Jib

David Epstein davidepstein at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 21:52:44 EDT 2013

Patrick,

Are you looking for a racing or cruising jib?   I have two carbon
fiber racing genoas for sale (155% #1 and a 150% #2) , both in
excellent condition. I will sell them for a quarter to a third of the
cost of a new one.  I may also have a Dacron 135% (#3) in good
condition (great cruising sail).   They all have rope beads for a #6 headfoil.

I have more sails, and a bunch of other C38 racing and sailing
equipment that I need to sell over the next few months, so let me
know if you would like to see a list.

Let me know if you are interested.

David Epstein
Former owner of SuperStar, #122, Marina del Rey