[C38] Mast Wedges

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 10 20:30:03 EDT 2013

One more Phil,
	Rubber when slid on a surface wetted with alcohol will slide easily
(but be quick) and when the alcohol dries out it is in pretty much for
good. Alcohol works on many things.  Try it when you have to slide
tubing or hosing on a fitting.  You will like it I guarantee it.  Nancy
learned this at a Womens Sailing Conference in Newport Beach CA years
ago.  For one time slippery use Alcohol became our go to.

Regards,
Les H