[C38] Oregon Offshore

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon May 6 02:46:44 EDT 2013

Glad to be back in the season!  Heading down the coast tomorrow to
Astoria for the Oregon Offshore.  We plan to arrive Wednesday with a few
hours to spare before the skippers meeting.  Race Tracker will be up at
www.oregonoffshore.blogsot.com on Thursday, race starts at 10.
Delivery can be followed at www.peregrine-cat38.blogspot.com links on
the right hand side for spot and marine vessel tracker.

Should be a good race we have a competitive class most of the boats if
not all are veterans of the race.  Will be breaking in a first time
offshore racer, Peter Lagan a fellow C38 owner.

Steve

Peregrine 312

Seattle