[C38] Raw water pump

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Tue May 7 17:22:54 EDT 2013

Bill: On the Oberdorfer the shaft tends to wear. It the will leak. This is very bad. Below this on the front of the engine is a freeze plug. I almost lost the engine as the the plug failed and the oil ran out. I saw it in time and was able to stop the engine. Be very careful if the pump leaks.

Fare winds and rum drinks

Dick