[C38] Oregon Offshore

Larry Malmberg larrypi at roadrunner.com
Wed May 8 10:11:09 EDT 2013

Error on the side of caution.  A good motto to live by.

Larry Malmberg

7231 Boulder Avenue #507

Highland, CA 92346

Telephone:  909-208-1847

Fascimiline: 909-991-7568

E Mail:  larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a
Ride!"