[C38] 3 bladed folding prop

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:38:29 EDT 2013

Steve O, that's the case for the Max Prop Classic only, with the new MP Easy, the prop will work with the  SAE thread on the shaft. Also, it can be installed by a diver very easy, don't need to haul   out, even changing the pitch can be done by replacing a couple of screws under water, without having to haul out and disassemble the whole prop.. It's a few bucks more expensive, but totally worth it. What convinced me to buy this prop is that If something goes wrong, you'll be able to replace it in the water for a fix prop with a standard prop puller (not the case with the classic).
Still having problems with the new engine, so this prop has been stored for a year....... Hopefully in a few months will be installed and spinning proudly on Estancia..
Hope this helps!

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica