[C38] C38: Bent Rudder Post

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:58:50 EDT 2013

Mark I did the same thing only I went backward down a wave and bent mine
would only turn one way. We pulled the boat and the service guy said try a
come-a-long to bend it back as I only had to bring it back 1/2 to 3/4 of an
inch. I had nothing to loose. It worked fine and that was five or six years
ago, still going strong just had it inspected. May ant to give it a try.

Bill Flying Goose 324

W H Knowles