[C38] fuel tank

Larry Malmberg larrypi at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 19 12:58:08 EDT 2013

In 2010 when Hassle caught fire the fuel tank buckled but didn’t split, it’s metal which I doubt plastic would have survived and the fire would have been much worse with all that diesel.  We had a fabricator build a new tank and expanded the fuel capacity from about 36 gallons to 42 which has come in handy.  Just some food for thought.

Larry Malmberg

Team Hassle

Telephone:  909-208-1847

Fascimiline: 909-991-7568

E Mail:  larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; "WOW-- What a Ride!"