[C38] Auto-Pilot

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 24 12:41:39 EDT 2013

William. You can look at our installation here,
http://techdiscreetcharm.blogspot.com/.
It was installed by the previous owner. The Alpha autopilot part has
worked flawlessly (knock on wood), but every possible malfunction has
occurred in the mechanism down stream from the hydraulic arm.
Don

On 6/24/13 9:11 AM, William Knowles wrote:
> Has anyone ever installed a below deck auto pilot? I need a new pilot and there are a few good used ones out there. If it is to hard I will go for thewheel steering.
> Thanks Bill Flying Goose

Donald R. Strong
Professor,
Department of Evolution and Ecology