[C38] Old boat blues - spreaders

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 01:44:49 EDT 2013

Ray

If your mast is a LeFiell mast then they still have the spreaders available. They look a little different now,but they can make them with the same measurements. However I do not know if LeFiell ma de the mast for our boats in 1979. Call their marine division (562) 021-3411 ext 277.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA