[C38] transmission oil change

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 16:47:49 EDT 2013

Yes it takes less. Our dipstick only has that ring (groove) near the bottom. When I changed mine I put too much in because it is so clear it's hard to see where it really is.

I took a turky baester and cut a clear hose that would just fit in the hole at the top of the trasmission. I marked how far down the baester fit and slipped the hose on it and held the dipstick next to it and cut the hose. Then I sucked out oil till it would only suck air. Checked it with the dipstick and it was at the proper level.

Dan #108 Chesapeake Bay.