[C38] Tuning Guide

Brett bikahoga at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 10:04:31 EDT 2013

I'm not able to get over there this week but will next. I will take readings and share for comparison. Dan with blond stranger and I are racing down the chesapeake bay today and did some comparisons yesterday. We are pretty close on our readings. A few differences but not that far off.

Brett
Jazz #313