[C38] Secondary winches location

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:02:09 EDT 2013

Thanks Dave, it seems that I'm not that list with my measure..

Steve, I heard that if a 40 is going to be installed, some work will have to be done. Now I now why!  The originals are 30's, and their  footprint is smaller, so luckily for me, is just drill, seal and install the bolts..

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica