[C38] Build it and they will come...

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:15:46 EDT 2013

Its so good to know that everything went out so smooth, and that we had five boats on the Nationals.. Congrats to Harp for taking line honors on both races. It should have been very cool to race n the bay. I can only imagine how cool it was with such scenery..
I was planning to attend as a crew member on one of the boats this time, but work didn't let me go until this week, so,  I'm flying today to San Francisco for a nice "AC vacation". It's my own 40th birthday present, so I deserve it... LOL!

If some of the C38 owners in the Bay Area need a crew member for a sail or some help  or want to go for a beer, just send me an email!

Regards,
Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica