[C38] Cracks by Stem Fitting

Ray Torok torok13731 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 12:32:17 EDT 2013

I tend to agree.  I don't think it can fail catastrophically, because of
the strap running down the stem, but it seems like the last few inches of
the bow might continue to get crunched.  Do you know if the newer boats
have some structural support up there other than the fiberglass they
glopped on the inside when the deck was put on?