[C38] Flying Goose is for sale

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sat Sep 28 01:38:44 EDT 2013

Bill,
     For a lot less than a new boat we made Macavity a lot easier to
sail. We added a Seldon adjustable sprit and went to all Assy chutes. We
changed to Harken two speed electric winches for the primaries and the
main sheet. WE already had 40's on deck for halyard winches and made the
main halyard two to one for ease putting it up. Take a west coast
vacation and come sail with us. Joe