[C38] New Main Sail

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:34:03 EST 2013

Hi Greg. One thing to keep in mind is that the genny drives our boats and
that the main, although important, is secondary.  So you don't need to get
a super hi-tech sail.

Steve, #64
On Dec 12, 2013 10:23 PM, "Greg S. Hart" <ghart at follysbestrentals.com>
wrote:

> Another step in bringing Hull # 95 back is a new main.  She is still
 wearing the original main sail and it is time to lay it to rest. My end
goal is coastal cruising and trips south and north from Charleston, SC.

> I found the sail specification in the guide section, thank you. I would
appreciate any input on success or failures when replacing your mains.