[C38] Listserve has been quiet for some time

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Fri Dec 13 04:09:05 EST 2013

local PHRF gave me back 6 seconds because I fly no conventional chutes
-most of my racing and both trophies are in the club CHRF fleet which
has a handicap that changes after every race entirely based on
performance.WE had a bad year trying to make the Karver furler work so
that helped our rating. Winning cost us 38 seconds a mile tho but it was
worth it. Joe