[C38] New Owner Hull # 95

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 13 08:15:48 EST 2013

Hello Greg Hart and group,

I cannot describe how excited I was to see the thread about my previous
boat being returned back to service with a new owner.

We sold the boat several years ago to a young man out of California who
was attending a military college in Charleston.  He had the boat
transported via semi to Charleston and we never heard from him or
anything about the boat again until now.  I kept hoping he would join
this forum or at least drop in a note to question something about the boat.

I owned that boat for 17 years and I did get to know the boat fairly
well.  I hope the neglect mentioned didn't effect the major components
like engine, transmission, etc.  When I sold the boat, those expensive
items were sound,

Greg, feel feel to contact me directly. through the forum or telephone
if you ever have ANY questions I can help with.

Good luck,
Tom Troncalli
770-356-2223