[C38] New Owner Hull # 9

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Fri Dec 13 13:29:38 EST 2013

Greg,
Welcome to the Catalina 38 Family!  Your new boat has quite a history
and pedigree (as you are aware) among us and it was difficult to see her
disappear when Tom regretfully sold her.  And it is even more difficult
to hear the boat, which had all the love and care one could
imagine....   was the victim of neglect!   I guess this is hard on all
of us when we let a boat go, but I imagine it was really tough for Tom
to hear!   But now she is in new hands that promise another successful
life for the proud lady!
All the best to you and Hull #95!  We look forward to your questions and
participation in the Association.

Chuck Finn
Commodore,
Catalina 38 International Association