[C38] New Owner Hull # 9

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 00:10:10 EST 2013

Hi Geary,
Welcome to the family!! As you can see in the yacht registry, there is no info about hull #9... What's your boat's name?? Maybe somebody have seen her... Where is she located??
Send some info about the boat, including future upgrades, cruising, racing plans, etc to Anders, our webmaster, so he'll be able to add your boat to the registry...

Regards,

Max Soto A.
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
+506-8312-1367