[C38] The loss of Hull #280

Mike Fogaras mike.fogaras at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 15:59:29 EST 2013

Craig,

I can't imagine such a scenario! My wife and I purchased Matilda #109 a
year ago and we love her very much and couldn't imagine loosing her. In
hearing what happened to you in the open seas I am very thankful Lori and I
are more than happy sailing South Puget Sound.

Glad to hear you are safe,
Mike and Lori Fogaras
Olympia, WA
360-888-0279