[C38] Listserve has been quiet for some time

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Dec 13 02:41:47 EST 2013

Steve thanks, but im to busy here to think about travelling.  I just
started with an install of a port side water tank to match the starboard
one I did a few years ago, this time I designed the tank and opps it
didn't fit.  Now I have to send it out for modification and had to also
out part of the settee.  Then I got the great idea it was time to
remodel the upstairs bathroom.