[C38] 2014-15 Dues

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:44:37 EDT 2014

ALL,  June is the dues' month and I'm already 10 days late putting out the notice and I would like the dues in before July 1st.  Paying by PAYPAL , go to the catalina38.org web site and follow directions.  If you are new please send me your mailing address so I can be sure you get the MAINSHEET magazine.  Paying by check , please address the check to Catalina 38 Treasurer and mail it to:                Steve Orton- Catalina 38 Treasurer                10611 SE Cisco Rd                Port Orchard, WA. 98367Thank you all for your support,  Steve