[C38] FW: You've sent a payment

rwaview9 at bigpond.com rwaview9 at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 1 21:14:35 EDT 2014

You sent a paymentTransaction ID: 5KW11917XH198531CDear Gary Millar,
You sent a payment for $30.00 USD to Catalina 38 National Association.
Please note that it may take a little while for your payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Amount:$30.00 USDSent on:1 October 2014Subject line of your payment email:C28 Dues for Gary & Angelika MillarYour message to the recipient:Sorry for the delayed payment.  Must have inadvertently deleted original DUES email with amount owing for 2014-15 membership.
In the meantime I have paid $30 US which I hope will cover what we owe.  If there is any left over we can be a little in front for next year.
cheers angelikaSincerely,
PayPal