[C38] Freshwater

Richard Heller RichardHeller at urbanwestcra.com
Thu Oct 23 18:37:07 EDT 2014

Freshwater leaks into my bilge at an alarming rate. It's either the tank or the line from the tank to the pump. Since replacing the line is easier and cheaper than replacing the tank, I'm starting out with the line. I figure I'll attach the new to the old at the tank and pull it through from under the galley sink where the pump is. Has anyone done this? What kind of line have you used?  Most importantly, will I have much trouble pulling the new water line through? Any insight would be really appreciated.

Richard Heller
"Southern Comfort"
1981 #168
Wilmington, California