[C38] Spinnakers for Sale

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Nov 21 12:04:56 EST 2014

I have two used  spinnakers for sale I picked up one from Bacon Sails and one from Minneys.   The first is a class size .75 in good  condition (Originally from Mighty Quinn), the second is a North 1.5 also in good condition.    $300 each if anyone  is interested.

Steve Smolinske
President

4M Company, Inc.
15660 Nelson Place South
Seattle, WA  98188
425-227-4500

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.
 Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility