[C38] even I

mark turner empty9254 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:25:03 EST 2014

There are some excellent pre owned sails to be had... where are you? East Coast annapolis, Bacon's, West Coast Minney's. I am sure there are others. once had Minney's ship an excellent pre owned main tome in Virginia. I think the shipping costs were less than $25 if it's not needed in a hurry.
2Years ago I bought a 166% light airs genoa from Bacon's which they described as fair to good. The only marks on it were on the sail bag!!! Cost me $195 and the boat goes like a train with it up.
Course, it depends what they have in at any given time. Also a useful source of back up sails to save the new ones for sunday best 😉
Mark Turner   The Goose #80