[C38] Nationals/Seattle May 17th Registration now open

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Fri Mar 7 10:01:22 EST 2014

Hi folks!
Sorry I have not been contact much, but have been traveling pretty much since early December!
We are currently in Ecuador (land of landslides and historic rain events) and hopefully will be back in the states next week depending on whether the roads are passable!
When I have been able to get internet...  There are literally hundreds of emails!
I hope as you can see from this list serve post that it is working.  We still do have problems on our website and I will be working with Anders to address these upon my return.

Now, for a proposal.  We have not offered burgers to C38 members in three years and I for one need a new one as wind and sun have made mine more than a little "tatty!"  I was also thinking it would be nice to have a C38 cap...   As these have to be ordered and then sent, please let me know if this is something you would want.
I will send out a picture of the burgee next week so our newer captains can see what they will look like.
I am thinking of a blue cap with the Catalina 38 logo on the front but am open to suggestions!

Again, sorry for the long note, but we just got internet yesterday afternoon!
Charles (Chuck) Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association

Sent from my iPad