[C38] More light in the cabin when battened down.

Michael de lisle krazymiked at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:04:11 EDT 2014

So here is a question for anyone that has replaced the forward hatch on
their C38 with lexan. Are they watertight? Do you have any issues with
water intrusion when you are hosing down the decks or taking a wave over
the bow? And, how do they hold up in the long term? are there any issues
with warping or gapping around the seal?