[C38] Raymarine auto pilot

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri May 2 01:40:03 EDT 2014

Bill when I had the raymarine I put the compass in the stbd side
compartments behind the settee, and the controller forward of the fuel
tank under the quarter berth.  Any ideas on your windlass installation I
am planning one as well around June, Im wanting it to be totally
concealed in the anchor locker.