[C38] Max Prop

Michael Norcross manorcross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:37:20 EDT 2014

Boat speed is great! But, its maxing out at 2400, so I am running 2000 to 2100 with upper 6 knots, no black smoke, some steam, not over heating but running on hotter side. Now this is with totally new bottom paint/ barrier after soda blast. Have not sailed yet, but expect boat to be fast. watch out Chessy 38ers. How does your prop/boat compare, Steve?

Mike
Escape 318
Annapolis