[C38] Flex-o-Fold

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Thu Jul 3 00:50:00 EDT 2014

Dirty bottom, Max Prop reinstalled at 18 degrees, 2800 rpm 6.5-6.9
knots.  Diver had the history of installing the prop over the last three
years, originally we set it at 22, then 20 and finally settled on 18 two
years ago.  I love this prop, the boat is so so much smoother, the
engine sounds better and it is just so much more pleasurable of a motor
with it versus the racing martech folding prop.

Steve

#312 Seattle

Peregrine