[C38] steering post leak. My experience

David Stoltz sportscinema at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 1 15:53:54 EDT 2014

Hi Max,
Thanks very much for getting back to me and your advice about coolant in the water heater.

For the moment, I'm bypassing it because I want to be sure everything is ok with the new steering post packing before I re-install it. I connected the 2 outlets on the heat exchange with a hose so the water goes in one connection and out the other. I also opened the valve in the center as it would be if the water heater were connected. Buy the way, what exactly is the purpose of the valve? Also, I have an overflow tank.

I'm going to continue working on it now.

Thanks again Max.
Best,
David

Sent from my iPhone