[C38] rudder post leak

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 18:19:27 EDT 2014

What kind of packing are you using? I used the square shape Teflon packing, but I have found that it just gets compressed downwards, and that's it.. I want to give it a try. With the old stile round shaped packing.. This one might get squeezed against the post and seal the whole thing...
Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica