[C38] Main sheet

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:25:55 EDT 2014

We need to keep the Mainsheet and our connection with Catalina. There are
several reasons, as have been mentioned by others, as well as legitimizing
our Fleet as worthwhile. There is value to our investments because of the
general recognition of C38's. True, we need to put more into it, but it is
a necessary part of our boats and our membership.

As far as putting mire into it, any of us can submit an article, and
should. Ee shouldn't leave it all to Chuck and Steve...and formerly Tom.
I've done it, wouldn't take a ton of time for any one person if we each
wrote once.

Also, thank you to Steve O for continuing on as Treasurer, I know he has
tried to pass the torch, but in absence of that he has carried on.

Steve R
Tittravate #64