[C38] Main sheet

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:27:00 EDT 2014

Wow,  We just had a spontaneous vote for the MAINSHEET!  Keep in mind the  MAINSHEET adds "structure" to articles authored - you get comment and due dates for submission. If written for the listserve, I'm not sure the enthusiasm would be there.  As Charles meant to say, it takes a "hell of a lot work" to meet the requirements of even a simple article- many  thanks to those who contribute.Cheers,  Steve O