[C38] Main sheet

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:43:50 EDT 2014

HI Greg,  This is exactly the problem when first time members join by PayPal- I do not get your personal info-  mailing address, etc.  Since I don't have direct access to PayPal, I get 6 mo. to a year later who joined and an email address.  To receive the MAINSHEET, I need your physical address, so I can enter you in the Cat 38 membership list. The next issue will be sent in November.  Please send this info to: ssorton at hotmail.com.Sorry to sound frustrated,  Steve Orton, Cat 38 Treasurer