[C38] teak & holly floor

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:27:53 EST 2014

Hi David, the "teak" in the interior, which is in fact plywood with a a teak and holy veneer was not available as an option from Catalina.. The galley floring, however, is standard.
 I made it myself for Estancia. It was hard, but it ended up pretty well. Is a good addition and the boat looks great!

Check it out on www.svestancia.blogspot.com

Regards

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367